Coming Soon

The ONLY disinfection method that continuously kills 99.99% of bacteria 24 hrs a day, for up to 6 months*!

*with minimal wiping maintenance

Introducing GERM-FREE GENIE, a specialized disinfection service that uses a patented technology that protects and safeguards you continuously, for up to 6 months!

Do you or your loved ones tend to fall sick or develop symptoms such as headache, eye, nose and throat irritation, fatigue, dizziness or nausea without knowing the reason why?

Does it happen even after you’ve dusted, wiped and sanitized every possible area of contamination?

You probably know that it’s not practical to wipe down every surface we’ve touched or bring the toys, pillows or clothes out to sun every single day just to kill the germs. Many of us have also tried engaging professional deep cleaning, sanitization or disinfection services, but the effect wears off right after new bacteria, viruses or pollutants are reintroduced into our surroundings.

It doesn’t have to be like this.

What if there’s a way you can ensure that your loved ones are constantly protected from harmful bacteria when you’re not around, that doesn’t require the use of harmful cleaning chemicals but has the properties of a disinfectant, sanitizer, air filter and dehumidifier combined in one?

Proprietary Cleaning Technology 

Not only is our disinfecting solution lab-tested to kill 99.99% of E. Coli, Salmonella, bacteria, yeast, mould and superbugs like Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD) in the air and on surfaces, but it also forms a protective layer of coating upon application which continues to eliminate bacteria and viruses that comes into contact with it.

Long-Lasting Protection 

Unlike most sanitizer and disinfectants like Dettol which kills bacteria once-off upon application, our solution is specially formulated to withstand normal cleaning and dusting for up to 6 months. It’s akin to re-applying disinfectants/sanitizers after every contact or leaving your air purifier or dehumidifier running for 24 hours a day over 180 days!

100% Non-Toxic & Baby- & Pet-Safe

Our disinfection method is odourless and contains no chemicals that are harmful to our health, making it safe for home use, even in F&B premises. Being baby-safe and pet-safe also means you won’t have to worry about putting your little ones at risk if they happen to touch or ingest items disinfected with our solution.

 

Have a question?